Our Quality Policy is the adherence to the process of ongoing continual improvements, by involving our product, process, service providers and employees, to strive for growing excellence in all areas of techno-commercial applications and operations and to achieve expectations of interested parties by taking into consideration risk and opportunities defined in Quality Management System.
ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT POLICY :
We at Jupiter Industrial Works Thane involved in Design, manufacture and supply of Clips, Clamps and Couplings for automotive and engineering applications commit ourselves to involve interested parties and allocate necessary resources, to,
- Work towards protection of environment, its conservation.
- Work towards safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related injuries and ill health.
- Promote and practice continual improvements in EHS management system by prevention of pollution, eliminate production of hazardous
and OH&S risks and minimizing wastages in natural resources by utilizing efficient, effective production technologies.
- Protect biodiversity and eco-system by preserving nature, its resources and greenery around us by proper disposal of our pollutants and wastes.
- Ensure that our organization shall comply with all legal and other statutory requirements.
- Achieve this by adopting processes and practices in relation with Context of Organization, which are compatible with quality, environment, health and safety.
To be recognized as most trusted leader providing high quality joining solutions
- End-customer’s satisfaction is PRIME for us.
- We focus on user’s specific application requirements, strive for perfection & provide reliable quality fail-proof joining solutions.
- With core values of consistent quality, integrity & timely response we add values to the end-products.
- Through continuous improvement, we endeavour for individual excellence
- Ultimately establish a refreshing and innovative company through the teamwork of our employees, suppliers & service providers